Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

hellz yeah

ive been waiting for this for a while dammit! Oh well it was deffinatley worth the wait. All i can complain about is the lip synching started to go off kilter because the quality is a little too high for my shit computer. A quality button, atleast for the online cartoons would be good.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Yeah, we will put one of those in but we really wanted to release it and you have no idea the problems that flash was giving us towards the end. There will definately be a quality set option in the next one.

Super Fags (remix) Super Fags (remix)

OMG! HAHAHA!

Dewd! SuperFags are awesome! I liked the mine cart and $ and the Gay Ray. There should be a sequel! Although odd its quite funny! :)))

SFN - Weapon Of Choice SFN - Weapon Of Choice

damn

It kinda angers me that you traced a music video but it was entertaining

A War Story 3 A War Story 3

ya that wasn't what i planned either

great job anyways though. I was still hoping for better

signing out, Kris Wilson

(i voted 5)(

Ki Factor Ki Factor

The movie was good

But don't go around saying shit " aw i was BORED so i put it on" no1 falls for that shit

Stick Slayer Episode 7 Stick Slayer Episode 7

I Remember

whe stick slayer had a much more lighter voice.and i also think there should be a clock slayer or some shit.ya, make a clockslayer somebody. o yeah and this movie was awesome.

The Double Yolker The Double Yolker

Great

Really well animated.And the end was hilarious.

Maynard 5 Maynard 5

Very cheaply made

Dimented humor that isn't funny at all.3 sounds in all.and a crappy piece of shit story

Xiao Xiao 3 Remake Xiao Xiao 3 Remake

10 baby

This isn't a rip off its better.Watch the whole fuckin thing.Don't just stop and say this is just a ripoff.WATCH IT BASTICH"S

FlashWeasel responds:

Thnx it took me a while to do and i admit i stole the background music but i did most of the rest.

9 Corona Clocks 9 Corona Clocks

Could have been better

It was funny but they didn't make the song.all they did was put beer in it.